Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How about a fix...

I just wanted to apologize for not posting for quite some time... although traffic is still seemingly pouring in from all over the internet.  I don't have a recipe, nor a review of the strange sexual obsessions of right-wing republican'ts.  What I have is a rant, not the pre-conceived PR, fake-grassroots, Rick Santelli style, corporate plug... but an honest-to-goodness, exasperated consumer, techno-geekwad rant about Windows Vista and HDMI.

Why, you might ask, does anyone care about my problems with HDMI and Windows... well, frankly they don't.  Not yet at least.  But a quick google of 'HDMI Vista' will bring up about 10,000,000 listings (literally) - half of which are reviews and sales pitches touting the ease and wonderment that flows from plugging your high-powered computer directly into your stunning HD display, the other half are from people like myself, blindly grasping in the dark for a fix to the shoddy implementation of HDMI and the non-existent support from Microsoft and the very computer manufacturers who sold us this bill-of-goods.

That is why I've devised a petition.  Go here to sign it - and let's just end this frustration for good.  Because when the people are heard, when companies respond, people like me don't have to buy a Mac Mini.

No comments: