Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Crappy Vegetarian Sandwich



















Crappy Vegetarian Sandwich
- a -
Recipe/Lifestyle
by: The Lazy Houseboy


I literally just ate the food on the plate in this picture. You could call it food, I guess, in some sense it was. I'd call it more of a "condiment sandwich". The recipe is quite simple and delicious, especially if you're a hard workin' man like myself.

  • Take 2 pieces of bread,
  • and 2 microwaved vegetarian hotdogs
  • 2 tablespoons of ketchup, wasabi mustard & BBQ sauce
Slather the cooked veggie hotdogs with the condiments, fold into your bread and bask in the fact you're less hungry for awhile.

Oi. Sometimes, it's just quantity... quality is out the window.



1 comment:

Chox said...

got to be one of the most ghetto-ass food contraption/concoction things I've ever seen. Only from Cuyahoga County would such an object emerge.